Monday, October 12, 2009
Now that I have seen almost 20 years of my life and most of it without anyone who I could in the true sense call as a friend.....I have been thinking now for a while as to how my spouse oughta be............
# # # # I am not looking for only a beautiful, slim and an intelligent girl.......They are all cliché The ones that matter are:
* The first prerequisite I expect of my wife --- no it isn't the ability to understand me, that's the second---- the first one's a sense of humour for me and all my nonsense
* She must sleep in my lap and allow me into hers. She must run her hand into my hair and fight me with pillows as often as she can.
* She must allow me to disturb her, Which I will, ---no matter how busy and serious she is and I am--- , while she goes about our household chores.
* She must sit with me shoulder in shoulder when we watch the late night movie together and must oblige to have a midnight walk anytime in the night.
* When the curry isn't nice and I stare into her eyes, she must straight away go and make an omlette for me.
* When she is downright tired she must flirt with me to win a cup of tea or a glass of cold water. She must be ready to blow a kiss any time any day and any place.
* She should call me nicknames and how innovative she coins out new ones the better and must be prepared to confront some deadly ones in return. She can call me 'Tu' or anything as am not at all particular about those pronouns.
* She got every right to beat me up when I annoy her while she watches those dready serials. She can also extract what she wants of me on women's day. And I am also ready to share her pre-marital crushes and secrets.
* On those rare occasions when we might fight and then go on a mourning spree, it can continue for the night. The next morning must again be normal.
* I aint promising her a paradise but yes she will always get more of my love than our children.
* And finally, she must have a higher life expectancy than me. I may not be able to live without her.....