Best Software Code Comments ..

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The best code comments seen in source code ......
 
1.

  /// <remarks>
  /// The point of this is to work around his poor design so that paging will
  /// work on a mobile control. The main problem is the BindCompany() method,
  /// which he hoped would be able to do everything. I hope he dies.
  /// </remarks>

 
2.

 
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.

 
3.

 
// Magic. Do not touch.

 
4.

 
return 1; // returns 1
 
5.

 
/* This is O(scary), but seems quick enough in practice. */

 
6.

 
/*
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you dont. Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
* enough to "optimize" the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.

*/

 
7.  and here comes best one......

 
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing

//Now, God only knows

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP