Sunday, December 19, 2010
* Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end the splendor of Christ"s humble birth, the love of friend for friend.
* Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy for me it's watching U.
* From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
* A Christmas candle is a lovely thing It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away While quite unselfish, it grows small
* Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry Christmas
* Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
* Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy: for me; its watching U.
* receive blesses, then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all ur problem away from U! Happy X-Mas
* joy was on Christ,love was on mas,so let all of this found u anywhere u are this lovely season.merry x mas
* It is d month of Cakes n Candles Snow n Songs Carols n Joys Laughter n Love Its DECEMBER "Wishing u a Blessed Month of Christmas"
* Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. Merry Christmas.
* There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
* Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas! Wishing u all the peace, joy, N love of the season!
* Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. Merry Christmas.
* Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
* If 1 night a big fat man jumps in at ur window grabs u and puts u in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted u for CHRISTMAS
* I hope u have a wonderful Christmas. have a great new year Hopefully Santa will be extra good 2 u. enjoy ur holidays
* Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new, Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful. Merry X-mas
* recieve blesses, then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all ur problem away from U Happy X-Mas!
* A silent night, a star above,a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
* If Christmas is to mean anything, it must reinforce in us our duty to each other.
* It just reminds me of being a kid and Christmastime you know, watching TV.
* A goose never voted for an early Christmas.
* A Christmas shopper is complaint is one of long standing.
* Christmas is the one time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.
* Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
* There is nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
* He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
* When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things not the great occasions give off the greatest glow of happiness.
* For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.
* Heap on the wood, the wind is chill But let it whistle as it will We'll keep our Christmas merry still.
* Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end the splendor of Christ humble birth,the love of friend for friend.
* Somehow, not only for Christmas But all the long year through The joy that you give to others Is the joy that comes back to you.
* May dis Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note, n make way for a fresh n bright New Year, Here wishing u a Merry X mas
* Hope you will be delighted With all that Christmas has in store And may you find the New Year Brings all you r hoping for
* Feelings r many but words r few clouds r dark but sky is blue Love is a paper life is glue every thing is false only My Love is TRUE.
* Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy for me it is watching U
* May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas.
* Have an ideal Christmas an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values desires, affections, traditions.
* I hope you have a wonderful christmas have a great new year Hopefully santa will be extra good to you enjoy your holidays