Anna Hazare | India Against Corruption

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I wonder how lunchtime would be in Tihar. Raja, Kalmadi & Kanimojhi filling their plates while they watch Anna fasting because of them !!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anna and Kalmadi shared the cell in Tihar. Anna for right bill and Kalmadi for inflated bill


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Har berbaad Manmohan ke peeche kisi na kisi Sonia ka haath hota hai


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Once Kapil Sibbal,
Digvijay Singh &
Chidambaram were travelling in a helicopter,

Sibbal drops a 100 Rs Note & says,
......"I made one poor Indian happy"

Singh drops two 50 Rs Notes and says,
"I made two poor Indians happy!"

Chiddu drops 100 ONE Rupee coins and says,
"I made 100 poor indians happy!"

Hearing this the PILOT laughs & says-
"I will drop down All 3 of you and make '125 CRORE Indians' Forever Happy...!"

Pilot was Anna Hazare
Support him..!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jailer to KASAB: Why r u happy ?
Kasab : I m nt indian .. I hate india .. I killed many Indians .. and still i m sure i m safe in India
Journalist to Anna Hazare: Sir , Why r u So Sad ?
Anna : I m Indian .. I love India & Indians .. but I am arrested for doing good cause and I m nt sure when i will be killed ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP