Importance of domain knowledge....

Friday, August 21, 2009

Importance of domain knowledge....

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me and my
brother who is four years older than I am. I was maybe 3 and half
years old and had just recovered from an accident in which my arm had
been broken among other injuries.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was
one of my favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the
evening news and my brother was playing nearby in the living room when
I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After
several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came
home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of
tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!!'

My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup
of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up, then she says to
him, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach
to get water is the toilet??'

....Mothers know!!

2.
Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented
him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.

"I will tell you the secret of my success," he cackled.

"My wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we
made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved
wrong would go outside and take a walk.

"Gentlemen, I have been walking in the open air day after day for some
75 years now.

3.
Speeding - Helpful Wife
A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, " I
clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir."

The driver says, "Gee, officer I had it on cruise control at 60,
perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly
dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his
wife and growls, "Would you please keep your mouth shut?"

The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar
detector went off when it did."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar
detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched
teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing
your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine." The driver says,
"Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you
pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."

The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have
your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the man
turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP!??"

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband
always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"

She replies, "Only when he's been drinking."

4. Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking...
And one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is far
away...Florida or the moon?"The other blonde turns and says
"Helloooooooo, can you see Florida.???"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP