Sorry SMS - 1

Friday, February 29, 2008

  • Oh! I am really sorry! Just cannot gather enough courage to face you after hurting you, but I promise, not to repeat it.Please Forgive Me!
  • I know how angry you are & what you must be going through....So I hope,you know,how sorry I am for all that has happened between us. Please Forgive Me!
  • I blew things out of proportion! Am Sorry! Please Forgive ME!
  • Sorry for Hurting You!What I did was Foolish & Impulsive. If I could take it all back I'd do so this Instant.I truly did not mean to hurt you in Anyways.Please Forgive Me! I'm so sorry!
  • Just to say am sorry.........Letting you know,I'm repentant for everything & how much I'm wishing for things to be the same as they were. Hope you'll forgive me!
  • My heart just wants to say sorry...please know that I want to make things right again.I know I've hurt you & it has been very mean on my part,to say those very harsh words,But now when I think of that moment,all I want to do is apologize with all my heart.I'm really sorry!
  • I'm so sorry,ever since I've hurt you I've been feeling really miserable....Lets be friends again?Please forgive me!
  • For everything that happened between you & me I want to apologize for not being caring enough & hurting your feelings. Please Forgive Me!
  • So Lonely,So Guilty,So Bad,So Uneasy.........Please forgive me!
  • I'm not smiling till you forgive me! I am sorrryyyyy
  • I dont quite know how to make things better between us.I can start by saying I am sorry, I really am...please forgive me!
  • Its not easy to undo the hurt that I've caused you......but am really sorry...please forgive me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP