Women's Day SMS - 2

Friday, February 29, 2008

  • Happy Women's Day! Wish you a day as unique & special as you are!
  • Sometimes I wonder......Who You are?? Then I feel....You are someone who can't be categorized.. You are an AIO (All In One) for me!HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!
  • You are my 24*7 hotline to happiness...... Happy Women's Day to one with whom it's FUN always!
  • They say a joy shared is a joy doubled......And I say a dessert shared is fun doubled! Wish your Women's Day is choc-a-block with smiles!
  • You may be miles apart....but you are always in my thoughts & in my heart! HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!
  • A Beautiful Woman,A Great Friend,And A Wonderful Mother.....U're all this to me & much more....Happy Women's Day 2 an extraordinary woman & a wonderful mother!
  • Coz U are such a special woman & bring so much joy all around....here's a wish for you for unbound happiness!Happy Women's Day!
  • Happy Women's Day to a sister who is smart,intelligent,charming,witty & good looking! I guess it runs in the family!
  • You stood tall as a mountain.....when life made you face ups and downs....Your courage, your determination....Your strength of mind & depth of wisdom....is what mades you an inspiration to all!HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!
  • Its not just your beauty......Not only your charming ways...Your prescence somehow just makes....my world a more special place!Your understanding, warmth & affection,Your small thoughtful actions....all define the perfection of womanhood to me!HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 30, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

very nice .. thanx for sharing...
http://stylishsms.com

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP