Valentine's Day SMS | Valentine Day Message | Valentine | Love | Happy Valentine Day | Valentine Message Hindi English

Thursday, February 7, 2008

  • With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.
  • Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings.
  • I love you......
    Nothing to wish
    Nothing to say
    Always be happy
    That's my pray.
  • What can I say to you than just one sentence that.."You Completed me Baby!!"
  • I wanna let you know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are the best thing ever happened in my life. No matter what happens in future. I'll always be with you. Luv you madly. Your sweetheart.
  • Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. This message is to let you know that you are thought of always. May God give you everything you wish for. My heart will pray for you, for your happiness wherever you are.
  • I love you! You are my life, my love, my everything. I'm lost without you.
  • Darling you must be like a light bulb because you're turning me on.Happy Valentine's Day.
  • My sweetheart, All I want to say for you this day is that I'll always love you. You're my soul mate. Your kisses are better than everything. You fill me up with love. I want to be with you forever and ever! stay in my heart and I'll always love you.
    Kisses and hugs
  • If I never met you, I wouldn't like u.
    If I never like you i wouldn't love you.
    If I wouldn't love you I wouldn't miss you.
    but... I did ,, I do ,, I will.
  • When I need friend, you are here with me.
    When I need help, you are here with me.
    When I need someone who care, you are here with me.
    When I need someone who love, you are here with me.
    When I need someone who's special, you are here with me.
    I miss you so much..
    I love you so much..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP