15 rules that India lives by :-)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The 15 Rules / Laws That  India Lives By

1. The Other Side Law:
If my side of the road has a traffic jam, then I can start driving on the
wrong side of the road, and all incoming cars will be rerouted via Meerut.

2. The No Queue Rule:

If there is a queue of many people, no one will notice me sneaking into
the front as long as I am looking the other way.

3. The Mind Over Matter Law:

If a red light is not working, four cars from different directions can
easily pass through one another.

4. The Auto Axiom:

If I indicate which way I am going to turn my vehicle, it is an
information security leak.

5. The In Spit Of Thing:

The more I lean out of my car or bus, and the harder I spit, the stronger
the roads become.

6. The Cinema Hall Fact:

If I get a call on my mobile phone, the film automatically goes into pause
mode.

7. The Brotherhood Law:

If I want to win an argument, I need only to repeatedly suggest that the
other person has illicit relations with his sister.

8. The Baraat/ Marriage Right:

When I'm on the road to marriage, all the roads in the city belong to me.
To ME.

9. The Heart Of Things:

If I open enough buttons on my shirt, the pretty girl at the bus stop can
see through my mal-deformed chest into the depths of my soul.

10. The Name Game:

It is very important for the driver behind me to memorize the nicknames of
my children.

11. Parking Up The Wrong Tree:

When I double-park my car, the road automatically widens so that the
traffic is not affected.

12. The Chill Bill Move:

When I park and block someone else's car I am giving him a chance to
pause, relax, chill and take a few moments off from his rushed day.

13. The Ogling Stare:
If you don't ogle and drool at every hot Chic that passes by, you're gay.

14. The Bus Law:

If I stop my bus at the correct place near the bus stop, the city will
explode and blow into 6 million pieces.

15. The VIP Rule:
There are only 3 important persons in this city -Me, I, Myself !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP