Good Night SMS | Gud Night Messages | Shubh Ratri | Gud Nite SMS | One Liner | Sweet Dreams

Thursday, January 27, 2011

. What a pity I'm not at ur place Miles separate me from u This ni8 in my
dreams I'll see ur face Good nig8, my angel, I hope u miss me too!

. no cards 2 use, no low battery problem, no charging, always gud signal
and all messages sent.. so dont forget 2 pray.. gud nite

. A shining ANGEL stands beside your silky bed, Calling ur nice Name so
softly, Throwing flowers on U And saying Good Nigh

. Nobody teaches Sun 2 rise,Fish 2 swim,birds 2 fly, Plant 2 grow,Child 2
cry,n Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U..Good Night

. The smiling moon the silent night the cool breeze outside and all the
shining stars are wishing you to close your eyes.Good Night

. Sleepy message fora Sleepy person from a Sleepy frd for a Sleepy reason
at a Sleepy time on the Sleepy nght in a Sleepy mood 2say"GUD NGHT"

. Sleep my angel sleep well tonight.ur love will keep bad dreams out of
sight.here is wishing u a sweet good night

. a simple good night means more than wishing u a good night. it means that
u r the last one i remember befor i clsoe my eyessweet dreams

. MOON has come to color your dreams, STARS to make them musical and my SMS
to give you warm and Peaceful Sleep. Good Night

. A nite means not one day lost, It means U experienced one day a lot, SO B
happy N sleep tight

. G=Go 2 bed O=Off the light O=Out of tension D=Drems come true N=Nice
sleep I=Ignore worry G=Get fresh H=Have a sweet dream T=Thank 2 God.g/n

. Chand par hai light,Bole 2 ho gayi hai night, To band karne ka Tube
light, Aur so jaane ka Keep quite,Bole 2 wo sweet dreams walaGood Ni8.

. A bed of clouds 4 U 2 sleep, Dim stars as ur bedside lamp, Angels 4rm
heaven singng lullabies 4 U, May u sleep peacefully thru out ni8.

. These is a time 2 cry, a time 2 smile, a time 2 laugh, and a time to
love, but now is the time to SLEEP You know what time is it?

. My Day May Be Hectic. My Schedule May Be Tight. But I Would Never Let The
Day End Without Saying Good Ni8

. There maybe those on earth who dress better or eat better, but those who
dream of me sleep better and wake up happier Good night

. My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do.I just
couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

. Your future depends upon u r dreams so go to sleep and let me too

. Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon
windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland Sweet Dreams

. Tonight i'm going to sleep earlier b'coz i want to see u in my dream very
early. gud night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP