Saturday, January 15, 2011
· True Happiness Consist Not In The Multitude Of Friends, But In The Worth And Choice, I am Glad I Choose YOU
· "Life Belongs To The Living,And He Who Lives Must Be Prepared For Changes."
· "We Always feel bad that good things happen only to 'others' But we always forget that we are others for someone else".
· I don't have a formula for success. But i have the formula for failure, "TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE"
· "Some are born great,Some achieve greatness,and Some have greatness thrust upon them"
· Giving Your Son A Skill Is Better Than Giving Him One Thousand Pieces Of Gold
· Violence won't solve a thing. It makes it more challenging to solve, though.
· Always try to put yourself in the position of the other and judge your action against the background. Then you will not be wrong.
· To Die in Luv For Sum one is Not The Big Thing..To Live in Pain with Smile Forever is The Achievement.
· Happiness Is Good Health And A Bad Memory.
· "First We Make Our Attitude Then Our Attitude Make Us.."
· Keep Correcting your Little Mistakes, Because Nobody Slips down by Hills, But just Slips by Little Stones
· Every Time i Try To Walk Away, There's Always Something that Remind me i Should Stay
· "The Greatest Gift You Can Give To Someone Is The Purity Of Your Attention.."
· "I am Mad for her... but why I am not made for her..?"
· True Happiness Consist Not In The Multitude of Friends, But In The Worth And Choice. I'm Glad I Choose YOU.
· "Be With S o m e o n e Who Knows What They Have, When They Have Y O U..."
· "A Person Who Irritates u Always Is d one Who Loves u Very Much But Fails to Express It"
· "I Walk And Talk With Everyone Freely But Yet So Alone Inside The Heart"
· I dont believe in taking right decisions, I take decisions and then make it right. Believe in yourself
· "Better To Die Standing Than To Live On Your Knees"..
· I don't think silicone makes a girl good or bad.
· Before Footloose,the things I'd done weren't cute. In Diner I was an alcoholic.
· I never rode a bull-I'm not that stupid.
· Clint Eastwood has always been a hero.
· Gary Oldman is impossible to steal a movie from. He's such a great actor,he's off the hook.I love him.
· I always wanted,and still aspire,to be something more than just one thing, just one performance.
· I'm here instead of having shoulder surgery.But I'm not sure which is more painful.
· I've been lucky.The critics never went out of their way to single me out for doing bad work.
· I do better on the first three takes;I won't be better at 20 takes.
· It's a very charming movie about the mob - a real stretch for me.
· My least favorite phrase in the English language is "I don't care".
· I do struggle with how much and in which way,as an artist or celebrity,that you voice your political views.
· Showing up every day isn't enough.There are a lot of guys who show up every day who shouldn't have showed up at all.
· I don't have to do the lead.If I dig a part,I'll do it.
· I don't read my own reviews and I haven't for probably 15 years.I read other people's reviews, though.
· There are a lot of guys in Hollywood who clap you on the back just a little too hard.
· I don't want to stop acting,but acting in some ways is a young man's game.
· There's nothing more boring than actors talking about acting.
· I have a natural swagger.