Quotations for Every Occassion | Motivational Quotation | One Liners

Saturday, January 15, 2011

·         True Happiness Consist Not In The Multitude Of Friends, But In The Worth And Choice, I am Glad I Choose YOU
·         "Life Belongs To The Living,And He Who Lives Must Be Prepared For Changes."

·         "We Always feel bad that good things happen only to 'others' But we always forget that we are others for someone else".

·         I don't have a formula for success. But i have the formula for failure, "TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE"

·         "Some are born great,Some achieve greatness,and Some have greatness thrust upon them"

·         Giving Your Son A Skill Is Better Than Giving Him One Thousand Pieces Of Gold

·         Violence won't solve a thing. It makes it more challenging to solve, though.

·         Always try to put yourself in the position of the other and judge your action against the background. Then you will not be wrong.

·         To Die in Luv For Sum one is Not The Big Thing..To Live in Pain with Smile Forever is The Achievement.

·         Happiness Is Good Health And A Bad Memory.

·         "First We Make Our Attitude Then Our Attitude Make Us.."

·         Keep Correcting your Little Mistakes, Because Nobody Slips down by Hills, But just Slips by Little Stones

·         Every Time i Try To Walk Away, There's Always Something that Remind me i Should Stay

·         "The Greatest Gift You Can Give To Someone Is The Purity Of Your Attention.."

·         "I am Mad for her... but why I am not made for her..?"

·         True Happiness Consist Not In The Multitude of Friends, But In The Worth And Choice. I'm Glad I Choose YOU.

·         "Be With S o m e o n e Who Knows What They Have, When They Have Y O U..."

·         "A Person Who Irritates u Always Is d one Who Loves u Very Much But Fails to Express It"

·         "I Walk And Talk With Everyone Freely But Yet So Alone Inside The Heart"

·         I dont believe in taking right decisions, I take decisions and then make it right. Believe in yourself

·         "Better To Die Standing Than To Live On Your Knees"..

·         I don't think silicone makes a girl good or bad.

·         Before Footloose,the things I'd done weren't cute. In Diner I was an alcoholic.

·         I never rode a bull-I'm not that stupid.

·         Clint Eastwood has always been a hero.

·         Gary Oldman is impossible to steal a movie from. He's such a great actor,he's off the hook.I love him.

·         I always wanted,and still aspire,to be something more than just one thing, just one performance.

·         I'm here instead of having shoulder surgery.But I'm not sure which is more painful.

·         I've been lucky.The critics never went out of their way to single me out for doing bad work.

·         I do better on the first three takes;I won't be better at 20 takes.

·         It's a very charming movie about the mob - a real stretch for me.

·         My least favorite phrase in the English language is "I don't care".

·         I do struggle with how much and in which way,as an artist or celebrity,that you voice your political views.

·         Showing up every day isn't enough.There are a lot of guys who show up every day who shouldn't have showed up at all.

·         I don't have to do the lead.If I dig a part,I'll do it.

·         I don't read my own reviews and I haven't for probably 15 years.I read other people's reviews, though.

·         There are a lot of guys in Hollywood who clap you on the back just a little too hard.

·         I don't want to stop acting,but acting in some ways is a young man's game.

·         There's nothing more boring than actors talking about acting.

·         I have a natural swagger.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP