Happy Anniversary Messages | Marriage Anniversary | Saalgirah SMS | Anniversary SMS | Shaadi SMS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary And May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship For All The Years Of Your Lives


• On this special day, best wishes go to u, that this wonderful love u share, lasts your lifetime through. Happy anniversary to u my Love


• Faith is like a standby Generator.It gives us POWER when everything else FAILS !! HAVE A NICE DAY..


• That special day is here again The day we took our vows U`re just as special 2 me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary lover


• Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it,Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary Lover!


• if I met u on tomorrow I would still giv u my heart If u should say, "do u still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy Anniversary


• Your loving and thoughtful ,Just to mention two, I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.Happy Anniversary


• All my love for you FREE!wishing u a very happy ANNIVERSARY....!


• A house is built by hands.. but a home is built by hearts! u can live without something.. if u have someone to live for! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY..


• That special day is here again The day we took our vows U`re just as speial to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary lover


    * If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular happy anniversary.


    * On ths special day best wishes go to U that this wonderfull love you share, lasts your lifetime through. Happy anniversary to u my love


    * Your anniversary is a time For sharing ur affection It's obvious the two of u Have quite a deep connection.


    * Love brought you together As husband and wife And gave each of you A best friend for life Happy Wedding Anniversary


    * A light,happy heart A bright,happy day That what you r wished With much love today Happy Wedding Anniversary


    * All my love for you Free! Wishing u a very happy Anniversary....!


    * I`ll always remember the day I married u Without you, I don`t know what I`d do. Thanks for being there! Happy Anniversary!


    * On this special occasion I want to remind you that You are my everything and My love is true. Happy Anniversary!


    * You r loving and caring, Just to mention two I adore your sweet smile, It makes me want you. Happy Anniversary!


    * My Love for you Grows and Grows With each passing year Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life!


    * I LOVE U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. So, this is what i want to say,live in my heart n there 4 ever stay


    * Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,May the love that u share Last ur lifetime through,As u make a wonderful pair.Happy anniversary


    * Marriage is that relation between man n women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual n the Obligation Reciprocal


    * Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do? Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.


    * Happy Anniversary And May Your Marriage Be Blessed With Love, Joy And Companionship For All The Years Of Your Lives.


    * Hoping dat d love u shared years ago still as strong 2day as it was den Bringing u much joy,love n happiness 2 celebrate again Anniversary


    * It is extremely sad to learn about the sad demise of ur father,may Almighty Allah bless the departed soul in eternal peace,AMEEN


    * Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,As you make a wonderful pair.


    * Best wishes 2 u both on ur anniversary May the love that u share Last ur lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair.


    * I LOVE U r words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP