Romantic SMS - 1

Saturday, January 5, 2008

  • Dreaming of u makes my night worthwhile, thinking of u just makes me smile, being with u is the best thing ever & loving u is what I'll do forever.

  • I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
    Coz I'm so lucky, do u know how?
    Coz God luvs me. Do u know how?
    Coz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
    It's U my love.
  • To hear what is unspoken, to see what is invisible, to feel without without even touching... is the miracle called Love.
  • People fall in luv not knowing why or how. It's so special a feeling that it doesn't require much answers. U just luv no matter how stupid u become.
  • I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with. Luv U!
  • Loving, knowing that you are going to get hurt is like living knowing that you are going to die. But not loving so you don't get hurt is like killing yourself before you die.
  • Giving someone all ur luv is never an assurance that they'll luv u back! Don't expect luv in return; just wait for it to grow in their hearts. But if it doesn't, be content it grew in urs.
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  • Love is falling asleep dreaming of the one that makes you smile and waking up smiling about the one u dream of.
  • When I'm away from u, I'm still with u. When my eyes are closed, I could still c u. When I'm awake, I still dream of u. When I feel I have everything, I still need u & no matter what, I'll always luv u.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP