Santa Banta - 1

Saturday, January 12, 2008

  • Santa : Why did the man put his radio in his refrigerator?
    Banta : I give up.
    Santa : Stupid, because he wanted to hear cool music
  • *********
  • Jasmeet : "Your honor, I want to divorce my husband Santa."
    Judge : "But why ?"
    Jasmeet : "Because he is not faithful to me."
    Judge : "How do you know ?"
    Jasmeet : "My lord, not a single child resembles him."
  • *********
  • From his death bed, Santa called his wife Jasmeet and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Banta."
    Jasmeet : "Banta ! But he is your enemy !"
    Santa : " Yes, I know that ! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now."
  • *********
  • Banta : I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife Preeto that I'd be home tonight, and when I got into my room I found Preeto in another man's arms.
    Santa : kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, " Maybe, she didn't get the fax."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP