Romantic SMS - 10

Sunday, May 17, 2009

1. The only abnormality is the inability to love.
2. tumhare intzar mein yeh aankh ab tak soi nahi. Ek arse yeh hasi ya royi nahi. Tumse bas dil ko ek baat kehni hai ki tumhari jaisi koi nahi.
3. dil ki galiyo mein koi gham na ho, hamari dosti kabhi kam na ho, bas yehi dua hai kit um khush raho kya pata kal ho ya na ho…
4. If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.
5. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything.
6. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
7. Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
8. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. My heart always see u.
9. Love builds bridges where there are none.
10. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.
11. Where there is love there is life.
12. When I need real understanding. When I need someone to care. When I need someone to listen. I know u r always there my dear love…..
13. No shadows to depress u.Only joys to surround u. many friends to luv u. God himself to bless u.these r my wishes 4 u. Happy New Year.
14. b4 the sun sets on this year, b4 the memories fade and b4 the networks get jammed! Wishing u a very happy new year..
15. luv test: if u give me 1 missed call it means u luv me, 2 mc means luv me lot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP