Sunday, May 17, 2009
1. Apki zindgi mein kabhi koi gham na ho, apki aankhen kabhi aasuon se nam na ho, aapko mile zindgi ki har khushi, bhale hee us khushi mein hum ho na ho.
2. jab aapka msg aata hai mera rom-rom machal jata haiang ang mein gudgudi hoti hai. yeh msg ka kasoor nahi kambakht cell hee vibration par hota hai.
3. mere marne ke baad aye dost aasu na bahanayaad meri aaye aur kuch kehne ko jee chahe to seedhe upar chale aana.
4. when u r counting all ur friends, the oldest, best and new. I would like to stand by ur side and whisper 2 little words, “ME TOO”..
5. When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy.
6. The road to a friend's house is never long.
7. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
8. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
9. aapko ashirwad mile bado se, sahyog mile choto se, khushia mile jag se,pyar mile sab se, daulat mile rab se, yehi dua hai is dil se.
10. Mitha intezar te intzar naal yaar mitha, mitha yaar te yaar nal pyaar mitha, mitha pyaar te pyaar naal mithi sadi yaari. Esto mitha kuch nahi milna labh le dunia saari.
11. The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?
12. D se dosti, D se dushmani, D se dil, D se dard, D se dillagi, D se deewangi, par D se itni bhi door na ho jana ki S se SMS bhi na bhejo.
13. A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
14. Shikayat na karta zamane sekoi, agar maan jata manane se koi, kisi ko na phir yaad karte, agar bhool jata bhulane se koi.
15. Earlier I thought I love you. But later I came to know that I was w………………. wonderfully Correct.