Romantic SMS - 3

Sunday, May 17, 2009

1. Hum aapki yaad mein udaas hai…bas aapse milne ki aas hai…chahe dost kitne hee kyo na ho..apne liye to aap hee khas hai
2. People say u only fall in luv once, but when I hear your voice I fall in luv with you again and again
3. Pyara sa ehsaas ho tum, har pal mere paas ho tum, jeene ki ek aas ho tum, mann ka ek vishwas ho tum, shayad isiliye kuch khaas ho tum
4. Hot Coffee!! Specially for you. I mixed it with one teaspoon of CARE, 2 teaspoon of LOVE and 3 teaspoon of HAPPINESS. Hope you have a great day.Good Morning.
5. Close your eyes save all the sweet memoriesin your heart… think of all the beautiful things in your life..and surrender yourself to sweet dreams. Good night.
6. COURT ORDER!! U r accused of coming into my life and hijacking my smiles with your cute SMS. Since u r found guilty u r sentenced to be my friend forever.
7. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
8. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
9. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
10. Nigahein apki pehchaan hai hamari, muskurahat apki shaan hai hamari. Rakhna hifazat tum apni, kyonki saas apki jaan hai hamari.
11. Mere dil jigar kidney liver ho tum, wakt bewakt aaye who fever ho tum, doobkar jisme kho jauwo river ho tum, jeevan mein ab to friend forever ho tum.
12. It was just an ordinary day, same routine same work… suddenly I think of you and it was no longer an ordinary day.
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Followers

About This Blog

A blog for SMS, Occasion specific SMS, New Year SMS, Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Birthday Special SMS, Christmas, Id, Dusshera, Shivratri, Rakshabandhan, Independence Day, Republic Day, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Festival SMS, Romantic SMS, Flirt SMS, Laughter SMS, Shayari, Teasing, Friendship, Miss U, Punjabi sms, Hindi sms & funny jokes

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP